Cablesson USB Version 3.0 A Male to Micro B Male Cable 1m - 5m
- Micro usb 3.0 cable is designed to connect portable external USB 3.0 hard drive to a computer for speedy file transfer or syncs and charges Samsung smartphones or tablets which equipped with the USB 3.0 Micro-B port.
- The combination of gold-plated connectors bare copper conductors and foil & braid shielding provides superior usb 3.0 cable performance error-free data transmission and fast charging speed; molded strain relief connectors for durability and grip treads for easy plugging and unplugging.
- This micro usb to usb cable supports data transfer speed up to 10x faster than USB 2.0. HD movies can be transferred in just seconds.
- USB 3.0 A to Micro B Cable is compatible with Samsung Galaxy S5 Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Pentax camera and Toshiba Western Digital and other USB 3.0 external hard drives including Toshiba Canvio Seagate FreeAgent and Western Digital (WD) My Passport and Elements hard drives.
- Flexible PVC jacket and difficult to break durable. Product is ROHS and CE Compliant. 2 Years Warranty. Length: 1m / 1 Metre
Connect your PCs electronic devices and mobile devices to the next generation in USB 3.0 technology using the Cablesson USB 3.0 Type A (Male) to Type Micro B (Male) Cable.
USB Type Micro B sockets are most commonly seen on smaller portable devices such as mobiles Tablets MP3 players and cameras. You'll also sometimes find USB Micro B ports on external storage devices like hard drive enclosures and card readers.
USB 3.0. 10 x faster than the traditional 480Mbps limit of USB 2.0 6 x faster than Firewire 800 and 2 Gbps faster than eSATA USB 3.0 transfers speeds at up to 5Gbps surpassing any external connection in the market right now.
Also USB 3.0 is bidirectional (can upload and download simultaneously).
Our USB 3.0 cable is RoHS compliant and backwards compatible with all USB 2.0 / 1.1 devices.
This Cablesson USB 3.0 Cable uses the highest grade components with precision finishing to deliver flawless performance. Fully compliant with the USB 3.0 specification the cable is capable of data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps and thanks to upgraded copper conductors double shielding the cable gives you ultimate reliability.
Designed in Oxford United Kingdom